Big or small, every gift you give helps transform lives.
Our foodbank is run by local people for local people – we rely on the community’s support to ensure we can continue to stop people going hungry. Can you invest in the future of our project and help us provide much-needed support to people in crisis in our community?
- Donate using a standing order (preferably with gift Aid)
- Donate using a debit card or cheque – add postal address and account details
- Donate online to us using the BT MyDonate button to the right:
Why BT MyDonate?
Because BT set up MyDonate to have very low charges.
Because BT makes NO charges to the charity for using this service.
Because BT adds the Gift Aid to any gifts made by UK tax-payers – if you sign up with their Gift Aid scheme direct.
Because the only deduction BT MyDonate makes from donations is the card processing fees: 15p on Debit Card transactions, and 1.3% on Credit Card transactions. (Correct as at April 2017)
- A single gift could secure someone’s future. Contact us to find out more.
Fundraise for us:
- There are some helpful hints and ideas in our handy fundraising booklet.